Harlow Girls Long Jean Skirt | Modest Girls Skirt
What a cute and fun long jean skirt to add to any little girl's wardrobe! We are loving the cute and fun details added to the classic Aline cut. The V shape insert in the front and back is a customer favorite, and the added fade, wash, and fringe add to the look. The 5 pocket design is perfect for all her treasures. With the no-slit design, she will not have to worry about ripping a slit. Made from a substantial denim fabric this is both durable and soft, this skirt is sure to become on of her year-round favorites. Be sure to check out the adult version of the Harlow long jean skirt.
- Please note: This skirt does not have adjustable waistband pulls like many of our other long skirts for girls. It does have belt loops so you can customize the fit with a belt. Please be sure to check our size charts for waist and length measurements before ordering. The girl in this photo is a very petite 8 year old, and she is modeling the smallest skirt size.
- Style: Aline, belt loops, front zipper and button closure, pockets, no slit, attractive top-stitching, v-inset, whiskering and fading effect
- Material: 78% cotton, 20% polyester, 2% spandex, soft and stretchy denim
- Color: Dark Navy Washed Denim
- Length: floor length (see size chart)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash gentle cycle, tumble dry low or hang or lay flat to dry, low iron as needed
Actual Garment Measurements. All conversions are approximate. Fit may vary by style or personal preference.
|Actual Skirt Waistband||24"||24.5"||25"|
|Actual Skirt Hips(5" down)||28.5"||29.5"||31"|
General Sizing Guide
Not being able to try on clothes when making a purchasing decision online can be overwhelming; we hope to relieve some of that stress by giving you as much information as possible about each individual item.
Our modest apparel comes from an array of brands, including some our own exclusive designs; as a result, each item can vary in sizing. While most of our items run true-to-size, it is possible that some items may be sized slightly different, and if this is the case, we will do our best to make note of that in the product description. We also give you the material, model’s measurements, and sometimes the item’s measurements for each item, so you get a better idea of fit.
We have created this sizing chart as more of a reference guide than an encyclopedia on sizing; it is meant to help steer you in the right direction, not necessarily guarantee a perfect fit. Fit may vary by style and personal preference. Please check each individuals product description for additional info.
Sizing help for SKIRTS
Skirts are our speciality! We measure every skirt style in each size and put that info in the size chart for each product. All you have to do is measure a skirt that fits you well and choose the size that correspond best with your measurements.
(Please note that this works only with skirts that don't have a lot of stretch. If the skirt is very stretchy, we usually do not include garment measurement).
Skirt Waistband: Lay your denim skirt on a flat surface, and measure across the skirt waistband from left to right with a tape measure. Double that measurement to get the total skirt waistband measurement. For example, if your measure result is 17”, then you double that (17 x 2 = 34), and that is your skirt waistband measurement.
Skirt Hips: Lay the skirt on a flat surface, measure 8" down (For girl's skirts, we measure only 6" down), and mark that spot. Then, measure across the skirt hips at that point, and double that measurement.
Compare your skirt waistband and hip measurements to the size chart for the skirt you want to purchase. Choose the size that corresponds the best with your measurements.
Here is a chart showing how to measure your skirt.
Please understand that although we do our utmost BEST to bring you accuracy in garment measurements, the measurements we provide for our garments should be considered approximate.
If you're still feeling a little iffy about the fit of a particular item, we are more than happy to answer any questions you have about it. We will even try it on for you if you want us to :). Feel free to Contact Us, and we will be happy to assist you!
We really want you to be happy. Please contact us with any questions or concerns. We will do our best to make your experience with us rewarding.
By email: email@example.com
By standard mail:
The Skirt Outlet
203 E Bullock Street
Eureka, Illinois 61530
By phone: 309-262-5071 (If we do not answer during store hours, we are probably helping another customer. Please kindly leave a message, and we will respond to your message as soon as we can).
Above all, we want you to be happy. If you have any issues, questions, or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us, and we will do our best to make your experience with us rewarding!
- EXCHANGES - We offer free one-way exchange shipping within the 48 contiguous states. You must contact us within 14 days of the date you received your order to qualify for free exchange shipping. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us (1) the order number of your original purchase, and (2) what items you would like us to send to you for exchange. Then, you pay to get the items back to us, and we will ship your exchange to you for free once we receive your package! This service is limited to one time exchange only. We are happy to help with sizing and style selection to help avoid exchanges. We include size charts and other helpful sizing tips for each product, so be sure to read those before ordering, and contact us if you have any questions.
Please note - Our free exchange shipping cannot be used in combination with our coupon codes.
RETURNS - We offer a full refund on the original purchase price of the products (excluding shipping) when they are returned and received by us within 14 days of the date you received your order. Skirts must be returned in new condition with tags attached and original packaging (if applicable). Original condition means free of any odor, smoke, perfume, lint, pet hair, etc. Please ensure the item(s) sent back are through a traceable and /or insurable method as we can't be responsible for any shipments not received. Any returned merchandise received in 15-30 days will be allowed exchange only. Returns received after 30 days will not be accepted. Thank you for understanding!
CUSTOM ORDERS - There are no returns or exchanges allowed on custom items. You will know if an item is custom if you get to pick the fabric and length of the skirt. If we made an error (example: wrong fabric), please let us know within 7 days of receiving your order. We will correct the situation to make sure you get what you ordered at no extra expense to you.
FINAL SALE - All the items marked "Final Sale" in the description or title are final. No exchanges or returns allowed.
DEFECTIVE - Despite our best efforts to ensure all is perfect, occasionally we make a mistake. In the rare event that you find one of your skirts to be defective, you must contact us within 30 days in order to receive compensation. Of course we are happy to refund your shipping costs to return it to us. To insure that we can refund you the full shipping price, we ask that you please contact us before you ship it back to us so that we can advise you on how to ship the package.