Thank you for taking the time to consider consigning your skirts with us! The following is a list of the ONLY clothing items we are now accepting:
- Girl skirts sizes 6 and up. Knee length and longer
- Adult skirts any size. Knee length and longer
Please kindly follow the guidelines outlined below
- Skirts must be freshly laundered and ironed, and well presented. Sorry, we can’t accept skirts stuffed in sacks.
- Skirts must be in ‘like new’ condition, and in great shape. No excess sign of wear: no stains, balling, tears, holes, rips, etc. Nothing outdated.
- Skirts must be appropriate for the season or upcoming season. For example, we will not sell a brightly colored lightweight skirt in fall/winter.
- You can drop off your clothes anytime during our regular business hours. (Tuesday 12-4, Thurs and Fri 10-4, and Sat 9-2.)
- We have a 30-60 day consignment period and we mark down items anytime after 30 days. Any items not sold after 60 days will be donated to charity.
- There is a 50/50 split on all items sold.
We carefully inspect your items and set pricing with consideration given to name brand, original purchase price, style, and demand of the item. If we do not feel that we can sell your skirt for at least $8-10, we will donate to charity. Any items we decide not to sell will be donated to Goodwill or some other non-profit organization, such as CAM.
Thank you for doing business with us! Blessings!